Divadiverfl off the Coral

mmsoko

Been watching for your review;). Heading out to FL tomorrow and was hoping to hear from you b4 we left.

Anything we shouldn't forget?

Anything we should or shouldn't do on the ship?

What about the ports? any hints?

Hope you had a great cruise.

Just off the Coral on 2/2......you will have a fabulous time! We went to the 50's, 60's and 70's night in the Universe Lounge and it was a fun time. Afternoon tea at 3:30 is a nice way to have a snack prior to dinner, make sure you check the center area of Horizon Court when the Patters lists two buffets. We ate lunch and dinner both late and never once had to wait. Enjoy!!

Good morning~

If anyone heading out on the Coral has an opportunity to get a hold of the kids' "Patters" I would be very grateful. We will be taking our 6 year old and 10 year old on their first cruise over Thanksgiving. We have checked out the Caribbean Princess site but I was hoping to get them some info on the ship we will actually be sailing.

Thank you so much (in advance), it is a beautiful ship and a great cruise!

Erin

Been watching for your review;). Heading out to FL tomorrow and was hoping to hear from you b4 we left.

Anything we shouldn't forget?

Anything we should or shouldn't do on the ship?

What about the ports? any hints?

Hope you had a great cruise.

Sorry, I haven't written--if I cut it short I will be back later--

Got on board about 11:30 smooth--room ready--weather overcast--had plenty of time to unpack and scout out ship before we ailed off.

For the first couple of days weather was crummie--Got to Cozumel-tendered and overcast--fun day.

Grand Cayman was cancelled--to rough--no tenders--only ship there that day also. So we had another sea day instead of Caymans-next day sea day and the weather was getting better the closed we got to Costa Rica--We zipped line in Costa Rica loved it--Panama Canal was great--Jamaica was great--go to Jimmy Buffetts Magaritville--fun. Disinbarking was the fastest I have ever had. Except when we stepped off the ship--cold, cold--weather was 40degrees in Miami-bring a jacket just in case. We travel in Feb and this is the 1st time the weather has ever been this way.

The ship is cold in all the public places--bring a jacket--I hope you don't have anytime seating--if so be perpared to get a beeper like you were at the Outback to eat--we had to wait 45 minutes the first 2 nights--secret---get the at 6:00 or 6:15.

The service--well I have had better--our cabin stewart didn't go out of his way for us for anything--if fact we hardly saw him.

The food at night was ok. On anytime dining--no baked alaskian dance and show--be prepared. You do receive the desert--good.

Lots of room on deck to lay out but not enough chairs--we saw so much wasted air space with no chairs.

Captain parties---you can order other drinks besides what is on the trays--I ordered Kaulaha/Milk

Members party--same thing on drinks.

Princess lounge--get there early if you can or you lose out- there were 2 shows we could not see. Get there if 1st seating--7:30 no later than 7:45.

write more later:)

We leave two weeks from tomorrow. I am so-o-o excited. I am busy trying not to pack everything I own. I read your comments about the cold weather in FLL and thought, "Oh, no! I need warmer clothes!". I am deliberately staying out of the stores so I don't buy anything else. Having said that, I am now off to Kohl's to return a sweater I bought yesterday that I decided didn't fit right. I will not, will not, buy anything to replace it!!! Won't, won't won't!! (Wanna bet? :) )

We leave two weeks from tomorrow. I am so-o-o excited. I am busy trying not to pack everything I own. I read your comments about the cold weather in FLL and thought, "Oh, no! I need warmer clothes!". I am deliberately staying out of the stores so I don't buy anything else. Having said that, I am now off to Kohl's to return a sweater I bought yesterday that I decided didn't fit right. I will not, will not, buy anything to replace it!!! Won't, won't won't!! (Wanna bet? :) )

Just bring a sweater for inside of the ship and just bring a light jacket just in case of weather in Fl or long sleeve sweatshirt.

You will have fun:)

Well, I did it! Returned empty-handed. Aren't you proud if me? :) Now, if you could just see the stuff on my sofa, waiting to be packed!

The weather here is so crazy--today we will be in the 80's--tomorrow it will be 60. Better than snow.

The sun is gorgeous. Can't wait till spring. Hope the season is a good one for Fl (hurricane).. We have never traveled in Sept to the Bahamas and we are taking the chance this year on a :) short cruise there. Wish us luck

Archived