Jackpot v/s Premier deals

lubedobedo

Booked a Jackpot deal in March for Carnival Dream next May 8 day. Paid $405 ($200 back as obc) for lido balcony with free drinks for him everywhere on the ship. Then it turned into a Premier cruise and husband has that offer. When I check out price difference for premier it is about $2200 more for Premier? Can that be right? We would have to pay the difference if you wanted to be part of the Premier group? TIA

I was in the same situation with those offers and was told I'd have to pay the difference to change to Premier. I stuck with the Jackpot bookings as I couldn't justify the price difference for the Premier activities, especially with the obc factored in.

Within the past year or so, the FJ5 jackpot deal has beaten out the Premier offer every time by ~ $900 - $1,800, weighing everything included.  The wildcard would be if I could roll a 6 playing Matilda the Cash Cow and somehow pick ~$1,500 in spots.  I always start at Matilda's butt because, well - I cannot lie.  😁 🏴‍☠️