American Cruise Lines, American Spirit - Puget Sound July 31st

rmhend

7-days, 8 nights out of Seattle, WA, July 31st. Well, we're queued up for a 7-day cruise out of Seattle.  In addition to the ACL requirement for vaccinations, the State of Washington is requiring COVID testing before boarding.  We completed tests in our home town of San Luis Obispo, CA yesterday, got a 'negative' result today and submitted for boarding Saturday.  Canadian border is closed, so no stop/excursion to Victoria British Columbia next week.  We're ready to go;  hopefully the 100-person, 50-cabin ship is ready too. Don't know if this is the first cruise of the season or not. Anyone else on board?

18 hours ago, rmhend said:

7-days, 8 nights out of Seattle, WA, July 31st. Well, we're queued up for a 7-day cruise out of Seattle.  In addition to the ACL requirement for vaccinations, the State of Washington is requiring COVID testing before boarding.  We completed tests in our home town of San Luis Obispo, CA yesterday, got a 'negative' result today and submitted for boarding Saturday.  Canadian border is closed, so no stop/excursion to Victoria British Columbia next week.  We're ready to go;  hopefully the 100-person, 50-cabin ship is ready too. Don't know if this is the first cruise of the season or not. Anyone else on board?

As DaveinCharlotte noted, DH and I were aboard last month - if you have questions, I'd be happy to help. If I were doing this trip again, with two days in Port Angeles and no ability  to go to Victoria, I would opt for the Hurricane Ridge excursion the first day and Lake Crescent Lodge the second day. Both are in the Olympic National Park. We opted for Lake Crescent Lodge, but a number of other passengers raved about Hurricane Ridge.

Edited by nybumpkin