Costa Maya , Cozumel and Mahogany Bay thoughts ?

never_cruised

13 hours ago, coscab said:

We were impressed with "The Wall" when we snorkeled at Grand Turk, March 2020 (next to last cruise out of Port Canaveral before covid shutdown) It was an excursion we booked in advance, only four guests on the boat, walked to it from the ship, saw turtles etc. not quite as many fish as you see in cozumel, loved the way the ocean just dropped of into darkness at the wall.  I believe we went to 3 stops.  You would still have time for Jacks.🤿😃

Nice.  I have not been to Grand Turk yet but it is scheduled in June 2022 for us.  Jacks is definitely on our radar.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2021 at 9:23 PM, LakeWobegon said:

The past two summers before last, we spent several weeks each summer in Cozumel. Paradise Beach was our favorite beach club because of the huge pool and large inflatables waterpark in the Ocean. But Cozumel really has the best snorkeling and diving in the Caribbean in my opinion. Look to book an excursion that goes to El Cielo if you do that.

Do you know if El Cielo is open or a good resource to check on that information? I would absolutely love to go but keep on reading conflicting articles.  I really just want to see some starfish while snorkeling.