Bimini

dgreeney

I'm on Carnival Magic Sept 4 and we are stopping at Bimini.  I have my DH and I booked on a Carnival excursion going to 360 beach which includes 2 chairs, an umbrella and a welcome Bahama Mama drink (or non-alcoholic) for $64.99 total.  We will be taking a tram that runs continuously from the port to the beach.  I'll report back after our cruise! 

• Like 3

If you haven't been following the trip reports form Carnival Magic, August 7, 2021, today we were in Bimini.  The last page in the Roll Call topic has three dozen photos from Bimini today and information about Bimini.  Please have a look at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2785688-carnival-magic-august-7-2021

Page 2 has some information about embarkation and the first sea day.  Page 3 covers Half Moon Cay, Nassau, and then Bimini at the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, vintagegarage said:

If you haven't been following the trip reports form Carnival Magic, August 7, 2021, today we were in Bimini.  The last page in the Roll Call topic has three dozen photos from Bimini today and information about Bimini.  Please have a look at:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2785688-carnival-magic-august-7-2021

Page 2 has some information about embarkation and the first sea day.  Page 3 covers Half Moon Cay, Nassau, and then Bimini at the end.

Thanks so much for this! Your photos were great. My daughter and I would like to steal your idea and walk in your footsteps. Did you get off the ship and start walking from there or did you get a start on a tram? Also, it looked like you were walking on a path that was a bit away from the beach. Would it be possible to cover the same distance walking along the water or is it private property? About how long did your walk take? 

I appreciate your time if you get a chance to answer, but in any case, you've inspired us!

7 minutes ago, trulytracy said:

Thanks so much for this! Your photos were great. My daughter and I would like to steal your idea and walk in your footsteps. Did you get off the ship and start walking from there or did you get a start on a tram? Also, it looked like you were walking on a path that was a bit away from the beach. Would it be possible to cover the same distance walking along the water or is it private property? About how long did your walk take? 

I appreciate your time if you get a chance to answer, but in any case, you've inspired us!

At Bimini, you can beat the tram to the end of the pier if you walk at a moderate pace, but it is a pretty long pier.  Alternatively, you can ride the tram, and I think the first stop will be close to plenty of golf cart rentals.  You can't walk the beach to get to Sue and Joy's.  Their shop is a block or two off the beach and you would have to walk through private yards.  I was just walking the sidewalk by the main road.  It is a five minute walk from the pier to Sue and Joy's.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1