Shore excursions

oct8880

Booked a P&O Northern Europe Cruise.  Noticed lots of excursions, are  'own pace/free time/unguided !!!!'.

I know current the policy is to book an organised P&O excursions to get off ship to visit port?

Thoughts please.

What date is the cruise? And the itinerary?

Current policy is to keep passengers in a bubble, hence for destinations outside the UK they've said  ship's shorex only - that's what I was told by one UK cruise agency, and that it also applies to (all?) other cruise lines , 

But the Covid situation is fluid, as it has been for most of the past 12 months +, so yesterday's policy might not apply tomorrow.

BTW, it's always been difficult to comment on the detail of ships' excursions, because the detail is usually only available to those who've booked the cruise.

Have you repeated your post on the P&O forum?

JB 🙂

Hi all,

Thanks for reply

Booked Northern Europe in October 2021 on Iona.

Lots of the shore excursions are - 'on your own half/full day, unguided excursions' etc.

I probably wait nearer time or when on board to see if the rule change and provide free coaches from ports.