Trying to find 8 day Horizon MDR menus.

Iplayslots

Can't do it unless I took pictures...someone has posted a few pics and hopefully some can help - sorry - ....8 day ....Sunday is Lobster or Filet and other good items Thursday was Prime Rib and some sea dish (both elegant nights)...

They do have printed menus to ask for...hated to use my phone for menus and especially at the "fine dining steak house" give us a break and print the freking menus and funtimes!!!

So wrong....

On 8/12/2021 at 7:58 PM, Iplayslots said:

Can someone provide a link if it exists. 
thank you

I was originally not happy that they stopped printing the Fun Times and DR menu (unless asked for) But I was also surprised at how easy and convenient it was to use the Hub App. You can see the menus and activities, shows, movies, etc for the whole week on the first day so you can plan your whole week. Loved it.

6 hours ago, critcatny said:

I was originally not happy that they stopped printing the Fun Times and DR menu (unless asked for) But I was also surprised at how easy and convenient it was to use the Hub App. You can see the menus and activities, shows, movies, etc for the whole week on the first day so you can plan your whole week. Loved it.

Good morning, 

How was it making reservations and the app? Did you book excursions? Bobbi

On 8/18/2021 at 6:11 AM, bobbismith said:

Good morning, 

How was it making reservations and the app? Did you book excursions? Bobbi

We had ATD 5:30-9:30 I believe it was. Only reservations we made were for our dinners in the DR. Loved the App for that also. Go to your Dining on the APP, hit "make reservation" and within 5 mins or so, we would get a reply with a table #. Then you show them that at the DR and you were seated. No waiting in lines. Loved it. ATD is on 3 & 4 in the Aft and if you have a early or late seating you will be in the DR in the middle. *Remember Deck 3 is one where you CANNOT walk through from Mid-Aft.

We didn't book excursions before sailing bc we weren't sure what we wanted to do or how I'd feel (I have a bad knee). Decided to just go to Eagle Beach in Aruba and did reserve the Beach Express excursion through Carnival App. It was only $19.99pp round trip where a taxi was going to be $15 each way (so for the x$5pp we felt better going with Carnival). Other ports we just walked around port and shopped.

• Like 1