Embassy Suites?

phabric

I am planning on booking Embassy Suites. There will be a total of 6 in a room. On their site under Number of Persons it shows max. 4. Do I put 2 in the box, or 4, what about the other people. Do they charge per room like Priceline? Do they give vouchers for the breakfast/manger's cocktail hour.

We are booked there for a stay in April for 5 of us. When I went to the website, I noticed the box only goes up to 4 people. So I called them directly to book 5 of us in a suite. If you are booking from a different site than their own, just call them on the 800# after booking and have them add on the extra person/persons. Not a problem.I am not sure about the vouchers, but I think it is just show up and be served.They have breakfast stations set up in the lobby/atrium area in the morning.The managers reception is from 4-7 in the evening in the lobby/bar area.

We are booked their in 3 weeks. I inquired what the charge would be for our friends from another hotel to come and have breakfast with us and was told $7.00 per person. You buy the tickets at the front desk. If you declare all 6 persons in the room I am sure your rate will increase somewhat. The room will hold all of your group, but may be crowded with only one bath. You might be better off just not declaring all 6 and paying the extra for breakfast.

If you are staying at Embassy Suites, make sure that you get a renovated room. We are Gold Hilton Honors members and on the first night they stuck us in some worn out old room with a cockroach. The next day we were put in a renovated room on the highest floor, and it was much better. The renovations are not being done very well, but at least the carpet and bedding were new.

DD and I paid 200. for one night pre cruise in December. We received an older room very low with a lot of the rooms on the floor not even open as they had been stripped....I should have gone back downstairs and asked for one on a renovated floor but we had been bumped from a flight, waited for another, missed a dinner reservations and by the time we checked in two beds with a bathroom looked okay to us..

LHC

PS Breakfast is a show up and be served affair..no tickets, no one stopping people for check in.

The greatest is that it is a safe area with wonderful shopping centers, pharmacy, shops very close.

My understanding is if you are in one of the upper floors on the South side you can see the harbor.

LHC

Last Saturday night, we were in one of those floors, and we had lovely harbor views. I woke at 5 am Sunday morning to watch our Carnival Liberty come in, most exciting!

Costs: in Dec one night 200.

Shuttle arrived at 11, (not sure if they had earlier ones assume they did) as we signed up when we checked in for that time. It was prompt, did not cost, just tipped per bag for the assistance).

LHC

Archived