August 16 Operational Update

logan25

Also When DCL resumes sailings 5 nights and over, a debakation day test, $65, for the non vaccinated is needed.

Debarkation Day COVID-19 Testing: All Guests (adults and children, regardless of age) on 5-night and longer sailings are required to undergo a PCR COVID-19 test administered by Inspire Diagnostics on the ship prior to debarking. A $65 test fee will be charged to the folio of all Guests 12 years and older. Guests under 12 years of age will be tested at no charge. However, Guests booked on 5-night and longer sailings who choose to provide proof of vaccination will not be required to take a COVID-19 test upon debarkation.

• Like 1

of all the cruise lines, DCL will have the toughest job getting up and running smoothly. DCL is geared towards kids more than other lines and so it will be interesting to sit back and watch.

They are lucky to have the entire corporation to help absorb cost of not cruising all their ships.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

of all the cruise lines, DCL will have the toughest job getting up and running smoothly. DCL is geared towards kids more than other lines and so it will be interesting to sit back and watch.

They are lucky to have the entire corporation to help absorb cost of not cruising all their ships.

I agree. I'm surprised Disney isn't told DCL and WDW companies to work together and try to convert the reduced 7 to 4 night cruises to land and sea packages. That way they could get more $ now and still offer the future cruise discount to secure a future cruise.

On 8/17/2021 at 6:56 PM, ArthurUSCG said:

I agree. I'm surprised Disney isn't told DCL and WDW companies to work together and try to convert the reduced 7 to 4 night cruises to land and sea packages. That way they could get more $ now and still offer the future cruise discount to secure a future cruise.

agree but now I hear fast pass is no longer free.  They need to make up money somehow.

I for one do not feel sorry for DCL and Disney as they are a large company and now have Disney streaming and other things to make money.    

And prices for hotels in WDW this fall are outrageous since 50th anniv is coming up.