Coco Beach Club Prices change? Can I use OBC to reserve?

SAPMAN

On Sept Nassau sailing - 1st time on RCL although done many others.  

My questions:

1.  I got the 1 day pass for about $110 pp two months. Ago.  See now (17 Aug), price is $161 pp and, if I recall, has varied every few weeks.  Does the price change often and if it goes down by, say, $15, can i cancel and rebook or get refund/

2.  I just got some more OBC ($400).   Can I book the Beach Club 1 more day (we have 2 days there) on line and use my OBC.  Or, if not, can I book on board and use it?    

3.  At $320 per day for 2 people, seems sort of pricey.   Are prices on board cheaper, same, or higher than booking now?   I wonder if they adjust if not too many people buy?

Thanks

the price will change according to demand. i booked it at $179 for a freedom cruise earlier this month. about two weeks out, it dropped to $79. so i canceled the booking i had, and rebooked. (it took about a week for my refund to kick in). The next day, it was back to $160, so while sales do happen, they don't last. you may want to check often. You can use your OBC to book it in advance. If you then see a lower price, you can cancel (the OBC will be restored) and then rebook it as well.  I thought the food was incredible. It was nice being on a private beach area. And if you get there early, you can grab one of the beach day beds, which sell for $199 anywhere else on the island. happy sailing!

28 minutes ago, SAPMAN said:

On Sept Nassau sailing - 1st time on RCL although done many others.  

My questions:

1.  I got the 1 day pass for about $110 pp two months. Ago.  See now (17 Aug), price is $161 pp and, if I recall, has varied every few weeks.  Does the price change often and if it goes down by, say, $15, can i cancel and rebook or get refund/

2.  I just got some more OBC ($400).   Can I book the Beach Club 1 more day (we have 2 days there) on line and use my OBC.  Or, if not, can I book on board and use it?    

3.  At $320 per day for 2 people, seems sort of pricey.   Are prices on board cheaper, same, or higher than booking now?   I wonder if they adjust if not too many people buy?

Thanks

For my cruise on Oasis in October, I have been checking most days since July 3 and the price has not gone below 161 per person.  Although it looks wonderful, For me, I don't believe it is worth that much especially with the reduced capacity on the ships.  If it ever drops below $100 again I will definitely book it. 

• Like 1

Yes, I would recommend booking online as onboard prices are usually higher.

Yes, you can use your OBC when booking online or onboard.

Yes, you can book online now and get a refund if there is a price drop prior to boarding (figure 3 days before boarding - otherwise they will give you another OBC for the price difference)

Yes it is a beautiful area and I hope to return to the beach club someday just not at the prices I am seeing for my booked cruises.

Yes they have a very nice lunch and we loved relaxing on the pool chairs in the water.   

I agree I won't pay anymore than $100 pp (prefer to pay $80 at most).    I did Jan/Feb 2020 for less than $60 pp.     I had booked for a couple of our cruises for $46.99 and $53.99 but of course all those cruises were cancelled this year.