Does Harmony not have Pullman beds (balcony cabin)?

I have searched high and low and I couldn't find any images of the pullman beds on Harmony (balcony cabin for 4). Do they even exist?

From what I have gathered, the 3rd and 4th beds are the double sofa only, like this:

4f3afe6c1cdd8ce4abd0f4cab13d8f2.jpeg.870122c49e07929ec2446db71969f75e.jpeg

is that right? My kid loves sleeping on a pullman bed, so he will be very disappointed if there are none available in our balcony cabin for 4.

I loved having one on Regal Princess - the steward would pull it down from the ceiling in the evening, it's in front of the balcony, and in the morning I'd fold it back up into the ceiling myself. It didn't obstruct the balcony door - we easily got to the balcony under the pullman bed after the kid was asleep.

I have found a couple of Harmony images with the double sofa bed AND a pullman bed, but they look like the cabins for 5 people, not 4.

The stateroom has a king size bed with additional bunk beds in separate  area and separate sitting are… | Harmony of the seas, Royal caribbean,  Royal caribbean ships

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy