Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, detroitavant said:

Detroit could use that, they should come here instead.  

I think they may have a coach now. Dan Campbell has been Sean Payton’s assistant head coach for a few years and I think an overlooked head coaching candidate because everyone has been going for the young flashy offensive coordinators or quarterback coaches trying to find the next McVay.

Okay I wasn’t happy about what happened there. She asked if I wanted something to drink. I said just water. She says you’re on cheers so I will just give you a big bottle of water. I’ve had them do that in the MDR before. No problem. Well they charged me $4 for the water and gave me a 99 cent discount. Then were surprised I was surprised. I only had a few sips. I wouldn’t have gotten that if I knew I was paying $4 for it. But you got a discount. And you can take it with you. I don’t want to take it with me. She definitely implied it was included with cheers. They say they’re going to refund it and I’ll see it on my account. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I had a rapid test scheduled. When I showed up they said all they could do was pcr. My results came in Sunday morning.

Great... guess I'll have to rethink my testing plans for December, unless reviews indicate they've gotten a lot better by then!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

I would have a backup and a backup to the backup.

Yeah I'll have to plan for that... unless of course the COVID gods decide to invade a different planet by then and testing is NOT required for fully vaccinated folk... but I ain't holdin' my breath!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I would have a backup and a backup to the backup.

I already have a backup, but both are "free". I'd prefer not pay for a backup that hopefully won't be needed and won't be refunded. CVS rapid (assuming it's still in stock) one week from today.

17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I had a rapid test scheduled. When I showed up they said all they could do was pcr. My results came in Sunday morning.

Oh that sucks,  I was going to get the rapid at CVS too,  what day did you go for the rapid test?  I'm thinking if I go Wednesday(my cruise is Saturday), even if they don't have it the pcr results might come in on time, we will see, otherwise I have to book a backup

• Like 1