Funpass

bafinegan

First MSC cruise ( over 20 on Disney, Carnival and Viking).  Traveling with my 2 nieces and their families ( total of 5 kids, ages 6-12) on the Seashore in Jan 2022 and was looking for a gift for the kids.  Both moms nixed the drinks package because they want to control the soda.  SO I come across this "Funpass".  DO I need to get one for each Kid?  Maybe one for each cabin?  I have researched ns still not quite sure how it works and how to proceed.  Any input is appreciated!

We bought a funpass on Virtuosa back in July. We paid online before and received £140 onboard spend. Think this cost us £70. We bough one pass, but could both use the same pass. so 1 per cabin worked for us.

Now whether you can do 1 pass per 2 cabins, i dont know. I suspect probably not, but someone else may be able to confirm this.

We also bought a fun pass on Virtuosa in June, it was great. There were only 2 of us in 1 cabin but I'm fairly sure that the credit could have been used by anybody I chose(it was on my card). The funpass goes to one seapass when you buy it, it's not a separate card that you can pass around, just credit on the card so the cardholder needs to be there when it is used. In your situation if you want to buy more than one I think I would buy it for each niece to use for the kids (otherwise you have to choose one kid to have it on their card).

55 minutes ago, kernow said:

We also bought a fun pass on Virtuosa in June, it was great. There were only 2 of us in 1 cabin but I'm fairly sure that the credit could have been used by anybody I chose(it was on my card). The funpass goes to one seapass when you buy it, it's not a separate card that you can pass around, just credit on the card so the cardholder needs to be there when it is used. In your situation if you want to buy more than one I think I would buy it for each niece to use for the kids (otherwise you have to choose one kid to have it on their card).

Thats what I was thinking.  Thanks!