EPIC Sep 15-22, new itinerary???

sfxthx

We are booked on Norwegian Epic out of Civitavecchia/Rome Sep 15 - Sep 22 this year.

The cruise is fully paid and the the app shows a new itinerary with four days at sea!

First I thought about the problem with Italian ports and shore excursions, but Palma is also missing...

And why is Naples on the list?

Does anybody know something????

IMG_4498.jpeg

Edited by sfxthx

10 hours ago, sfxthx said:

We are booked on Norwegian Epic out of Civitavecchia/Rome Sep 15 - Sep 22 this year.

The cruise is fully paid and the the app shows a new itinerary with four days at sea!

First I thought about the problem with Italian ports and shore excursions, but Palma is also missing...

And why is Naples on the list?

Does anybody know something????

IMG_4498.jpeg

We are on the same cruise 🙂 I see the same in my app but I think it’s just a glitch. Probably app is being updated following itinerary change. We’ll still have a great time despite all the changes 🌊 ☀️ 🐠 🍹 🛳 

• Like 1

I am on this cruise as well. All of the recent changes without clarification have been very frustrating, but we’re going to make the best of it!😎🛳 We’re going on this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday and I’m sure it’ll still be fun whether on the boat or land🍾We no other choice than accept what is and enjoy being on holiday🤩

• Like 1

I'm a roll with the punches kinda gal but four days at sea would piss me off, especially because I'm American and would have to fly over 9 hours to get there.  I can do a mostly "at sea" cruise from here.  I'm booked on the Epic for October out of Barcelona and if they do this I'm cancelling

Edited by CruizinKittie40
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ajacksonirl said:

The only thing is the payment details are wrong as far as I can see. they say I owe money I dont

Same here. Leaving one the 8th and mine shows that I owe $41.40. No idea where that amount came from. 

55 minutes ago, zdcatc12 said:

Same here. Leaving one the 8th and mine shows that I owe $41.40. No idea where that amount came from. 

I wonder if small amounts such as these are the result of shifts to different ports on different days.  That could mean a difference in port fees.  Some ports may charge more/less on a weekday compared to a weekend, for example.  Or Tuesdays cost less than Friday.  Just a thought.

Generally, when port fees are changed to the disadvantage of the customer who has already booked, the cruise line absorbs them.  If my theory is correct, I would expect that small amount due will eventually be absorbed and removed from your account.  It just takes some time to get it done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MeHeartCruising said:

If my theory is correct, I would expect that small amount due will eventually be absorbed and removed from your account.  It just takes some time to get it done.

Yes, within the last few hours, it has been taken off and shows $0 balance now.

• Like 1

We have a confirmed booking departing Rome on 13th October doing the below itinerary:

323EF7AB-1EFD-49B8-9AB2-C1D50B03BA3B.thumb.jpeg.3c3a477f6202ff007a7ea9d7ebf8049e.jpeg
This booking is no longer showing on our account and the cruise is no longer available on the NCL website. We have had absolutely zero communication from NCL even though they have our Haven deposit! Does anybody know what is going on?

Thanks