Passenger Locator Form for Greece

malcliz

We had an email from Azamara asking us to register for the Covid test at the terminal and with a link to the Passenger Locator From. Has anybody filled in this form for arrival at Athens yet? There is a place for cruise ship name which obviously is Azamara Quest but town and postcode are also required fields. I tried just putting Athens but it won't proceed without a postcode. It also asks for "all the places we will be staying" but presumably it isn't necessary to put every port. Just wondered how everyone else has managed to complete the form.

Yes, happily ensconced in Greece now ready to board tomorrow. I put the postcode for Piraeus Port and no-one has questioned it. Didn't put any other port stop.

You needed to show the form at every stage of boarding the plane in the UK but they only wanted to check you had it - no scanning of QR codes or checking data. 

On arrival in Greece, they didn't want to see it - just passport as normal. Got through the airport in about two minutes. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Huntingdon1701 said:

Yes, happily ensconced in Greece now ready to board tomorrow. I put the postcode for Piraeus Port and no-one has questioned it. Didn't put any other port stop.

You needed to show the form at every stage of boarding the plane in the UK but they only wanted to check you had it - no scanning of QR codes or checking data. 

On arrival in Greece, they didn't want to see it - just passport as normal. Got through the airport in about two minutes. 

Thank you! That’s really helpful and glad you are safely in Greece ready to board. How exciting!  Hope you have a lovely time. Will look forward to hearing all about it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Huntingdon1701 said:

Our cruiser on the ground!  Thanks for your reports and have a super time. 

Phil 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Huntingdon1701 said:

I am so happy to hear you are safely on the ground.  Really hope it’s a memorable adventure for all the right reasons.  I see so many Facebook posts from crew excited today to be welcoming real guests for the first time.

I too really look forward to hearing any updates - but concentrate on enjoying your cruise despite our enthusiasm back home for information!!! 

• Like 1

It is amazing how a relatively short posting could provide so much information, answer so many questions, and remove so much confusion. At least for Greece! Thank you so much, and while I have to say I do envy you for being on board, you are making it look better and better for our Oct 9 departure on Quest out of Italy!  Keep posting, please!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1