Panorama Cruise Transfers

matt1119

In case you are booked for bus transfers from either LAX or Long Beach to the ship, you might want to look at this.

https://www.carnival.com/airport-transportation/airport-shuttles/los-angeles

"NOTE FOR CARNIVAL PANORAMA SAILINGS: Transfer service is expected to commence at 12:00 PM."

That's now a 2 1/2 hour difference than before. I don't know about you, but I don't want to start my vacation with 2 1/2 hours extra in the airport.

Is this due to the propulsion issues? Are the sailings no longer leaving at 4:30pm?

3 hours ago, matt1119 said:

What worries me is the wording isn't date specific. So is everything going to cascade to future sailings? 

You will have to wait and see. You will be notified prior to your specific cruises sail date. There may or may not be similar changes.

4 hours ago, matt1119 said:

What worries me is the wording isn't date specific. So is everything going to cascade to future sailings? 

The 8/28 cruisers were notified, among other changes, that their dock time in Long Beach upon return on 9/4 will be 10:00am - so it is at least affecting cruises through the 9/4 date.