All is good

Islandtime17

I posted a couple of days ago that our cabin was taken from us due to spacing and would be reassigned at some point. Very stressful as I really liked the cabin I choose awhile back. Today much to my surprise and happiness we were upgraded to a junior suite, still mid ship. All ended well. Now too get pass the testing. I am still waiting on the kit ordered from royals site from the 8th. Hope that turns out well also. Super excited for the change. 

• Like 12

On 9/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Islandtime17 said:

I posted a couple of days ago that our cabin was taken from us due to spacing and would be reassigned at some point. Very stressful as I really liked the cabin I choose awhile back. Today much to my surprise and happiness we were upgraded to a junior suite, still mid ship. All ended well. Now too get pass the testing. I am still waiting on the kit ordered from royals site from the 8th. Hope that turns out well also. Super excited for the change. 

You were lucky.I had my handicap cabin taken away.I was given a non handicap.and was unable to get my handicap back or a new handicap assigned!!Going on Oasis Sept.26 Hope i can get in my room with my scooter!!!