Drink package structure

thesailor

13 hours ago, jelayne said:

Your understanding is correct.  As to how pricing is determined, I’m sure someone in Miami determines that.
 Last time I was on a ship, pre Covid,  Baileys was $10.  So if you order a Baileys with the Classic package you would be charged $1.20 ( $1+ 20% tip.).  If your happy with everything else on the Classic package it would be better to stick with the Classic & pay the extra for the 1-2 Baileys rather than pay $12 per day to upgrade. 

Not having sailed with Celebrity before, does the : Always included : package include the service charges in relation to the classic package beverage selected and are there actual paper drinks menu sheets available or do you scan them on your phone. I'm bound to incorrectly select a PB drink I can see it now !!!!!!!!!!

Finally if I  select a drink that is priced on the limit for the CB package of 9 dollars, do they then add tax etc and take it over the 9  dollar mark which is added to my account or is it the price you see is the price you pay.

Just came off Sky Princess and what you saw is what you paid, although your not allowed to order a second drink within a specific time and there is a limit of fifteen drinks a day. It may sound a lot but you could barely taste the alcohol in their cocktails, I'm sure they thought I was under age haha.

And then there is their new Medallion app system....that's for another day.

Thanks all

thesailor

There are no additional charges on the drinks, Ie no added tax or tips. Only if you order a drink on premium pkg you would pay difference plus grat.  Ie 10 dollar drink 1 over claasic pkg base level so you would pay 1 plus 20% grat or a 1.20 total.  The bartenders will let you know if you order a drink not covered by the classic pkg seen it plenty of times  most things are under the classic or available there.  

On 9/19/2021 at 4:20 PM, thesailor said:

Thanking you.

As far as I know, there is no numerical limit to the drinks you can have per day. However, the bartenders will slow you down if you are good and drunk or otherwise getting out of hand. 

On 9/18/2021 at 9:29 PM, goofysmom99 said:

Gluten free desserts are pitiful as a rule so my GF go-to is liqueur over ice cream.  Usually order a shot of creme de cassis, creme de menthe, or kahlua, etc., when I sit down for dinner.  Then when it's time for dessert, I have it to pour it over vanilla ice cream.  Need to google "liqueurs" to come up with other things to try.  Had the CBP last cruise and only thought of the creme de cassis as a substitute (poor) for Chambord because they use it in kir.  Next few cruises are PBP so will opt for Chambord.  Lots of OBC so maybe Chambord should go over gelato at Cafe al Bacio. 🤗 

g - upon boarding and within a few days, make it to the kitchen to request that a few GF desserts be made for you with a different approach/ingredients... they will accommodate, for the most part, if there is a good pastry chef aboard.

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953