Frozen drinks with easy package?

hummer2407

My las 2 cruises with MSC I had the easy package.  For some odd reason they wouldnt make a frozen drink with alcohol.  I would have to order a virgin drink plus a shot and mix it myself. Is this still the policy?  Im not talking anything fancy, just a daiquiri or a margarita.   

12 minutes ago, hummer2407 said:

My las 2 cruises with MSC I had the easy package.  For some odd reason they wouldnt make a frozen drink with alcohol.  I would have to order a virgin drink plus a shot and mix it myself. Is this still the policy?  Im not talking anything fancy, just a daiquiri or a margarita.   

Based on the MSC Drink Package chart - they are NOT included.

Easy - NO

Premium - Yes

Premium Plus - Of course!

It doesnt have to be this difficult.  Although I love MSC, they try their hardest to make things difficult.  I saw a drink menu posted on an earlier thread for the Meraviglia.  It shows a whole list of mixed drinks including margaritas and daquiris listed under the Easy Package.  This is why I asked this question.  I was hoping someone that just came from the ship might be able to provide some insight.  

On 9/20/2021 at 2:37 PM, hummer2407 said:

Not anymore.  With the new packages, I believe you are only allowed one drink at a time per person.  The easy plus package includes frozen, not the easy package.

23 hours ago, mlbdude said:

It also depends on the date of your cruise and which Easy package you are talking about.  I believe Oct 31 2021 + most cruises sold come with Easy Plus as well as Aurea.

I don't believe that is correct... Aurea and packages come with easy package,  (you can upgrade to the ez plus if you want, on my Aurea 7 day, the up grade is $77.00  (so 11 per day for the xtrax... (htis is for the new after Nov 1 packages)

EASY PLUS PACKAGE

All drinks priced up to € 8 / $ 9!*

Includes:

• Variety of frozen and classic cocktails
  • Well spirits
  • Liqueurs and cordials
  • Selection of wines by the glass
  • 10% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board
  • Variety of draught and bottled beers
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Soft drinks
  • Mineral water
  • Coffee drinks (latte, espresso, cappuccino, etc.)
  • Hot chocolate and hot teas

• AUREA EXPERIENCE FEATURES
  • All benefits of Bella & Fantastica Experience
  • Superior sea view staterooms on the upper decks
  • Easy Package for drinks*

When I booked the Seashore TA from Barcelona (Nov 2), Easy Plus was listed as the "all-in" package with the description for that plan quite detailed. I'm not too worried about the drink package as we are still sitting on the fence regarding whether passengers will be onboard for the sailing. Officially, the countdown is on-going 

image.png.4323b71a994ceaf1975515dc8442c827.png

😏

Easy plus package is not offered on my Oct 9 Meraviglia cruise.  Just goes from easy to premium.  The menu posted on an earlier post showed a whole list of mixed drinks listed on the drink menu under the title EASY    So I am really confused.

1 hour ago, hummer2407 said:

Easy plus package is not offered on my Oct 9 Meraviglia cruise.  Just goes from easy to premium.  The menu posted on an earlier post showed a whole list of mixed drinks listed on the drink menu under the title EASY    So I am really confused.

Pre-Nov...Easy and Premium...after that Easy, Easy Plus, whatever.

Bottom line, you are cruising *before* easy plus goes into effect, so Easy is the package you have and it contains basic drinks.