Vax doses within 42 doses

winty

34 minutes ago, Catperson said:

As a Canadian citizen I was advised by my government to accept the first available vaccines, thus I had a Pfizer shot in April and a Moderna shot in July as that was what was available and the earliest I could get an appointment.  It appears I cannot travel on RC because of different vaccines and I was vaccinated more than 42 days between the vaccinations.  Very sad I cannot travel on my favourite cruise line. 

RC have confirmed to me today, that you do not need to have both vaccines within 42 days. This contradicts what they told me a few weeks ago but this is now the information I’m receiving. Although mixed vaccines are still not allowed, I would keep on eye on this as I really do think this will change. As US opens up to U.K. and Europeans, many of us have had mixed vaccines too and evidence suggests that mixed vaccines have really good results so I really think the CDC will recognise this hopefully soon and the cruise lines will change this ruling. 

1 hour ago, Catperson said:

It appears I cannot travel on RC because of different vaccines and I was vaccinated more than 42 days between the vaccinations.

RCI allows that combination and it only has min between doses, but don't think a maximum.