Should we be worried? Who should we contact?

JJPacer

We have not received our Cruise Docs for a 3/23/06 sailing. We booked through an internet travel agency. We have confirmation that our payment has been received. We have checked the Hal website and we are listed as passengers with a HAL confirmation number. But we haven't received our cruise docs. Should we be worred? If we do need to contact someone, should it be HAL or the internet travel agency? Maybe we are just too anxious!

JJ, I definitely would not worry. I have always used a local TA who gets me the Docs about 7 weeks prior to sailing but...One time Iused a lon line agnecy becuaw the rates were 50% cheaper and they did not send the Docs till 4 weeks prior to sailing. This place is out of FLL. They send the Docs by DHL two day. My guess you will have them sometime this next week.:)

I wouldn't be too worried. The internet agency we use says we will receive the docs 10 days prior. We needed them sooner on one cruise and they sent them on to us. Since HAL has the info, I wouldn't be too concerned, but you could contact the TA to find out when they will be sending them. It used to be a big deal to us when we used the cruise air because we never knew what our flights were, but when we book our own flights, its not a big concern because we already have most of the info we need. Happy cruising

We have not received our Cruise Docs for a 3/23/06 sailing. We booked through an internet travel agency. We have confirmation that our payment has been received. We have checked the Hal website and we are listed as passengers with a HAL confirmation number. But we haven't received our cruise docs. Should we be worred? If we do need to contact someone, should it be HAL or the internet travel agency? Maybe we are just too anxious!

There's still plenty of time, I wouldn't worry at this point. If you booked HAL air that usually means your docs come later than those who book their own air. HAL no doubt waits for last-minute good deals on the fare.

Archived