Men's haircuts on Marina

shepherd really

19 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

I searched but the most recent info was from 2016 so...

Does anyone have an idea what the current going rate for a men's cut is on board? 

The “new” spa is O’s own brand - Aquamar (replaced Canyon Ranch). Try Googling Aquamar for email and/or phone number to get current price list.

I got a haircut at Aquamar on Nautica in February 2020. I seem to remember it being $30 + tip. But, I could be wrong.

FWIW: excellent hair cut!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cliff-FLL said:

I just scheduled a haircut yesterday on our Mediterranean cruise at the end of October.  Price is $29 plus tip, but I don't remember if it's 18% or 20%.  Regardless, they do a very good job and, for $29, you can't go wrong.

$29 + tip is very reasonable.  Thanks for the info.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Hawaiidan said:

I seem to remember that  rate a few years ago....  I was not cheap

I had a haircut on Nautica during its final pre-Covid cruise in February 2020. It was $35 plus required 18% tip.

Just finished a Riviera cruise and most prices on the menu didn’t look much different from 2020 (though I didn’t check the current haircut price).

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

I had a haircut on Nautica during its final pre-Covid cruise in February 2020. It was $35 plus required 18% tip.

Just finished a Riviera cruise and most prices on the menu didn’t look much different from 2020 (though I didn’t check the current haircut price).

Maybe  I was getting clipped when Canyon Ranch ran  the  spa/ and all.    Different folks different prices...     Thanks for the up date   it has been several years....    ( seems like 10)  with this stupid restrictions to life)    But  what the heck, in the big picture of life  and what your spending on the cruise.....  does it  really matter..... personaly I like to do my own grooming

Iconic Desperate Dan Shaves Image.jpg

Edited by Hawaiidan

I was on that cruise and had a haircut so I guess that is what I paid.  I was not paying attention to the amount because I had a $150 Spa Credit and was just spending it getting the haircut I needed. Blew the rest on a short massage. 
mauibabes 

19 hours ago, CAG said:

I just came across the Aquamar price list from the November 17, 2021 Riviera cruise and a "Gentleman's Cut & Style" is $45 plus gratuity.

So about $53....... out the door with tip    ( remember the Gratuity is added automatic and  if you then tip on top then its getting a bit crazy