Online account when booked with travel agent

jtdlmc

I booked an NCL cruise using a travel agent this time (I usually use a PCC or book online myself.  I applied for the shareholder benefit and have no idea where to look for the on board credit.  I don’t see any financial information/balance remaining, etc. or invoice (my TA did email me a copy of that initially) at all.  All that is on there is the cruise itinerary, excursions, dining, gifts to purchase and check in.  Is this normal when using a TA?  I previously used a TA for another cruise line and I still had access to the invoice, billing, etc.  

1 hour ago, jtdlmc said:

I booked an NCL cruise using a travel agent this time (I usually use a PCC or book online myself.  I applied for the shareholder benefit and have no idea where to look for the on board credit.  I don’t see any financial information/balance remaining, etc. or invoice (my TA did email me a copy of that initially) at all.  All that is on there is the cruise itinerary, excursions, dining, gifts to purchase and check in.  Is this normal when using a TA?  I previously used a TA for another cruise line and I still had access to the invoice, billing, etc.  

I think it's normal. I booked with a TA, and I never saw fare balances or payment dates. 

• Like 1

Your shareholder OBC should show up when you click on the vacation summary tab.  Scroll down to vacation add-ons.  It should be in that section along with your Free at Sea stuff.  It won't say shareholder benefit, though.  It will just show "Free $100 USD On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable."  Or, if you are traveling with another person in your cabin it will probably say $50 (each person will be assigned $50). 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Travelicious said:

Your shareholder OBC should show up when you click on the vacation summary tab.  Scroll down to vacation add-ons.  It should be in that section along with your Free at Sea stuff.  It won't say shareholder benefit, though.  It will just show "Free $100 USD On-Board Credit Certificate Non -Refundable."  Or, if you are traveling with another person in your cabin it will probably say $50 (each person will be assigned $50). 

Thank you 😊 

• Like 1