Disney Dream 3-night Entertainment

luv2vacation12

Hello all, we are on the Dream 3-night departing this Friday. I was wondering. What shows we could expect and if anyone had any idea what movies would be showing. 

There seems to be not much info out there since things seem to be just restarting. 

Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, luv2vacation12 said:

Hello all, we are on the Dream 3-night departing this Friday. I was wondering. What shows we could expect and if anyone had any idea what movies would be showing. 

There seems to be not much info out there since things seem to be just restarting. 

Thanks for the help!

You can call DCL and ask what movies will be showing onboard.  I believe they're only doing one or two live shows (Beauty & the Beast and Believe), with multiple seatings currently.  I'm not sure.

Edited by Shmoo here

Our four night cruise repeated the shows Believe and Beauty and the Best, mentioned above.  They used to have Golden Mickeys, but it's not currently happening right now, I hope it comes back.

They do part of the sail away party show right when you step on board and keep everyone socially distant.  It's trimmed down to just a couple minutes, but still a lot of fun to kick off the cruise.

Fireworks should be on night two, if not on two nights (they were the two middle days during our four day cruise, same show both times).  It's a new post-covid show, Ever After.  Not even five minutes long and has no show elements before it.  You can see them from the upper decks, as well as, the jogging track on Deck Four.

I noticed more entertainment at dinner, with a piano player and violinist at the Royal Palace, which had a few princesses go by (Ariel, Jasmine, and Rapunzel for us).  Crush still does the Animator's Palate, they also had a Pirate night with a special show.  In the Enchanted Garden, a few characters, which I'll keep nameless, made an appearance.

Funnel Vision and the cinema are operating pretty normally, but masks are required in the cinema.  Think Shang-Chi, Jungle Cruise, and Raya for the cinema.

Edited by ChrisCJR