St. Thomas Best Beach for 11 year old

Travel-Diva

Hi, 

We will be in St. Thomas in a few months and looking for a kid friendly beach for a 11 year old.   We want to do an island tour and the rest of the time at the beach.  Any tour guide recommendations would be appreciated 

Thank you 

Are you going on a cruise? If so, they will have to be on a bubble tour. On our cruise in November, there currently are no bubble tours in St Thomas. We just got moved there about 10 days ago. I just wanted you to be aware.

From what I have been reading, the beaches get very packed with cruise ship passengers. Getting to the beach early is key. If you do the tour, I would do it after the beach because of crowds maybe. We are looking at Sapphire and Secret Harbor. There is Linquist, Coki, Megan's, and a few others. It really depends on what you want.

Your 11yo is unvaxxed. The only excursions you can do the entire time are bubble tours. Most of them are just beaches. For my STT port day in 2 months, there are currently no bubble tours. 

If you wander off the ship with an unvaxxed passenger or even from the bubble tour, I don't think they will let you reboard and disembark you at the port with what ever quarantine protocols that country/island has in affect.