Just off Horizon - First B2B Cruise

Terab85

On 11/11/2021 at 11:20 AM, K&RCurt said:

Thanks for the great review.

We were booked for an all inclusive resort near Cancún for January, but after the shootout on the beach at the resort next door we decided to bail and we just booked the Horizon for the ABCs.  Hopefully we do get to Bonaire as we love that Island!

Very much looking forward to the Horizon and your great photos and review help us to realize we made a great decision.

Thank you!  We'll get to go to Bonaire in April on the Magic so we're excited about that.  Enjoy your cruise!!

On 11/12/2021 at 11:41 AM, ILUVPOMS said:

Thank you so much for your review. Loved the beautiful pictures with it. We are leaving on the Horizon tomorrow and of course our flight today has been delayed. Guess that just proves it a good idea to fly a day early. Your review kept me entertained, engaged and taught me something while we  wait.  

Thank you!  I hope you were able to get your flight and your enjoying your time onboard. 

On 11/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, kapcruiser said:

Great review and pictures! Do you have any pictures of any of the fun times? I’m trying to higher out late dining or anytime dining 

Thank you and no, I didn't take any pictures of the fun times since we used the HUB app.

On 11/17/2021 at 3:35 PM, Gillybob said:

You mentioned they took your first week S&S card off you and gave you your new one.  I keep my S&S cards are mementos - can I get the first week S&S card back for this purpose?

Yes.  They told us we could go to Guest Services to get our old card but I totally forgot to go back for ours 😞   If they don't say anything when you give it to them, just ask.

• Like 1