Good Spirits at sea?

Retired 07

What is this? It’s listed just about every day in the daily activities for our upcoming cruise.  Is it just another bar? Is it an activity?  Is there a charge, if so is it covered by Princess plus?  Help! P.s., it’s on the Majestic

Edited by Retired 07
  • Like 2

from the Princess website...

Good Spirits® at Sea

It’s the place where every drink is an experience and tells a story, connecting you to those around you and regional flavors around the world. Based on Good Spirits, the popular TV series that traveled to far-away destinations in search of local ingredients for original cocktails, our lively bar is the perfect place to explore new drinks. Our onboard mixologist immerses you in the culture of your chosen destination as he crafts your cocktail. Catch the original series on the MedallionClass® app or your stateroom TV.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We loved Good Spirits on our recent Majestic cruise. Most of the time, it operates as a regular bar with the usual menu. During certain hours (those listed in the app under activities), they bring out a menu of special cocktails and have a little "show" where they play a video about the drink and its origin and then they show you how it's prepared (with amusing commentary). The drinks were really good (we managed to try most of them during our cruise). And yes, it's all covered by the Princess Plus package. Warning: get there early if you want to get a seat! It's a small area and it fills up fast during these hours...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Anyone know...Are they still giving out the t-shirts (as they were pre covid on Sky) to anyone who orders and tries all of the Good Spirits specialty drinks during the cruise? 

They might be!  You don't get the recipe cards now but I just asked some friends on Regal Princess who have been spending most evenings in Good Spirits. They have been asked for their sizes by bartender for the last show tomorrow night. Whether it's official or because they have been bantering all week with him...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, dides said:

They might be!  You don't get the recipe cards now but I just asked some friends on Regal Princess who have been spending most evenings in Good Spirits. They have been asked for their sizes by bartender for the last show tomorrow night. Whether it's official or because they have been bantering all week with him...

I hope they are! I have Princess Plus for the first time in Nov on Enchanted. Looking forward to trying some new drinks and getting  the tshirt!  When paying per drink I am often hesitant to try new drinks....who wants to pay 10 bucks for a drink only to find they dont like it..... 

• Like 1