YC embarkation times - Miami?

KyleClark

6 hours ago, KyleClark said:

Do YC guests get assigned boarding times in Miami?  I have 3 YC reservations all cross referenced in the MSC system.  I am hoping that we all can board together.

Officially, yes, everyone gets assigned a boarding time.  However, most reports here seem to indicate (and my experience a couple of weeks ago in Europe) that for YC guests, they will take you when you arrive, regardless of the specific time assigned.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2021 at 5:05 AM, ocdb8r said:

Officially, yes, everyone gets assigned a boarding time.  However, most reports here seem to indicate (and my experience a couple of weeks ago in Europe) that for YC guests, they will take you when you arrive, regardless of the specific time assigned.

I've now had 3 embarkation time updates in the past 48 hours.

Originally was 11am, then 1:30pm yesterday, to now 2:30pm (about 30 mins ago) and we are in the YC.   

I hope they have the white tent outside for the YC members in Miami, because I specifically bought a flight to be there for the original 11am embarkation time.   I really don't want to wait at the airport, or the port for several hours to board if they enforce my latest timeframe.