This Diamond cruiser is back after a dozen years hiatus

After 12 plus years hiatus, just booked Allure for November next year. The repositioning itinerary was to tempting to pass.

FIVE SEA DAYS!! Still doesn't seem like enough!

Got back from a 6 nighter on Carnival Horizon this past weekend and .. we'll, it was "FUN" but I know my roots.

So... I'll be crawling through the Royal board for tips and info and most likely some redundant questions so go easy.. it's been a while.

• Like 2

First question.. we booked a Junior Suite on deck 11 mid ship on the "hump". Are the hump cabins still preferred? 

Also, Voyager class was the largest class we've sailed previously. How private are the ocean view balconies on this class? Will we be interacting alot with the neighbors?

6 minutes ago, Fury1995 said:

First question.. we booked a Junior Suite on deck 11 mid ship on the "hump". Are the hump cabins still preferred? 

Also, Voyager class was the largest class we've sailed previously. How private are the ocean view balconies on this class? Will we be interacting alot with the neighbors?

I had a ocean view and wished I had booked a end of boardwalk balcony. I boomed 10329, the very last one so I can see the aft, and see the dive shows from my balcony. It was too hot to me to sit out on my balcony and I prefer to see what's going on. Everyone's preference is different. There is a thread with aft from from the end of boardwalk inside balcony views. Allure isnt amped yet, so there is no red slide blocking the views of the aft. 

Outside balconys are never totally private, there are mounted cameras.