Hawiian Shirts

9 hours ago, pcur said:

Mom:  He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on 1/29/21 and passed on 3/25/21.  My two sons moved in with me and help me take care of him so we could keep him at home.

Broke our hearts, but we are all doing much better now.  

Cruise balcony.jpg

We've never met...but tears are coming down my eyes.  May you husband rest in peace.

We lived in Sacramento when North Natomas was still rice fields.  We still have relatives in Sac and Elk Grove.  Was just at American River Resort attending our nephew's wedding.  Your post is just heartbreaking.  Hope we cross paths someday.

1 hour ago, bonsai3s said:

We've never met...but tears are coming down my eyes.  May you husband rest in peace.

We lived in Sacramento when North Natomas was still rice fields.  We still have relatives in Sac and Elk Grove.  Was just at American River Resort attending our nephew's wedding.  Your post is just heartbreaking.  Hope we cross paths someday.

Thank you for your sympathy.  We loved living in Elk Grove, and loved our neighbors, too.  They were also very supportive of my family through the bad days.  Our next door neighbor was an ex-Marine from Guam.  One of the funniest people I've ever met next to my husband.  He and my husband used to yak up a storm in the garage, with the door open, wearing their masks, standing half a driveway away from each other.

Thanks again.

• Like 1