MSC Netherlands is losing it

korpo024

Since a few months the costumer service of MSC Netherlands is going down the drain. Before Covid-19 I could talk to a Dutch speaking costumer service and they really helped you. Since a few months the opening hours are very limited and you never get a Dutch speaking person on the phone. Only people from India and they do not help you at all. The only say you can email MSC but that's what I have been doing for months now! And I never get an email back.

I used to read all complaints on this forum about terrible costumer service, but until now the Netherlands was never a problem. The way things are going, we are going to look for other cruiselines for our vacation plans.

Edited by korpo024

• korpo024 changed the title to MSC Netherlands is losing it

That's why I always book my MSC Cruises via a cruise agency, although they are also struggling with bad communication by MSC.

Daarom boek ik mijn MSC Cruises altijd via een reisbureau, maar ook zij zitten met problemen met slechte communicatie van MSC.

Same experience last couple of months, couldn't get them on the phone.

They do respond to emails, but with a delay of at least one week. This is especially frustrating if they have a follow-up question regarding your initial request.  

Currently I have one pending request, I've asked to check my statement by the insurance company that it covers any COVID related costs. I don't want to end up in the situation that it is not accepted and we are denied boarding. 

Are there any experiences with that? It is just an statement where it says it's all covered (including COVID) for the party we're traveling with.

Do they let you buy the MSC COVID protection insurance in case they don't accept?

Edited by flying-dutchman