Covid test?

Bruce4fun

21 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

I imagine one of our most test moments is waiting for the covid test results...:)

Us Canadians have to present a negative antigen test just to fly down to Florida so hopefully we don't get a nasty surprise when we get tested again 2 days later by Virgin! 

The testing is well organized in regards to cueing and paths but you need to pack patience. It took a while to get results and people in the same party that were tested at the same time didn't get results at the same time.  My husband got his exactly 45 minutes before I received mine. We tested at the exact same time.   You also are pushed into a waiting room with lots of people before they have figured out who may be positive.  I wish I would have packed some water and snacks.  We only had breakfast as our plan was to hit up The Dock for some small bites before dinner. I expected to be on the boat at 2:15. We didn't get on until after 5:30.  

• Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 10:17 PM, Chamoretta said:

The testing is well organized in regards to cueing and paths but you need to pack patience. It took a while to get results and people in the same party that were tested at the same time didn't get results at the same time.  My husband got his exactly 45 minutes before I received mine. We tested at the exact same time.   You also are pushed into a waiting room with lots of people before they have figured out who may be positive.  I wish I would have packed some water and snacks.  We only had breakfast as our plan was to hit up The Dock for some small bites before dinner. I expected to be on the boat at 2:15. We didn't get on until after 5:30.  

Having to wait 3 hours in a packed room where there could be COVID positive travelers does not sound like a "well organized" process to me.  Sounds like a huge cluster fuss.

• Like 1