Doesn't anyone cruise on the Glory?

kamper427

12 minutes ago, stephanieelena said:

Thanks I tried that one already and it says "sorry nothing available". I just tried it again just in case, no luck. Trying your other link next

What is the cost of airport parking? If cheaper than port parking that could be an option.  Park your car there, take uber or Carnival transportation from the airport to the cruise port.. and back again.

10 minutes ago, Bevv said:

What is the cost of airport parking? If cheaper than port parking that could be an option.  Park your car there, take uber or Carnival transportation from the airport to the cruise port.. and back again.

We're driving in, didn't think about airport parking. Fulton garage seems to be the winner so far. $12.50/ day. I need to see if I can possibly park an extra day or if it's for cruising days only. 🤔 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stephanieelena said:

Where did you park? 14 day cruise so I'm hoping to find a deal somewhere. Did you get a hotel? Planning on driving in the night before. 

We use Fulton Parking Deck when sailing out of NOLA.  You'll need to make a reservation online ahead of time. We drive from Little Rock, so we have been staying in Brookhaven, MS the night before the cruise then driving into NOLA the next morning.  We've been to NOLA several times, so no need for us to stay there the night before the cruise, as we have "been there and done that".  

6 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

We use Fulton Parking Deck when sailing out of NOLA.  You'll need to make a reservation online ahead of time. We drive from Little Rock, so we have been staying in Brookhaven, MS the night before the cruise then driving into NOLA the next morning.  We've been to NOLA several times, so no need for us to stay there the night before the cruise, as we have "been there and done that".  

Thank you. Yes Fulton garage is definitely on the top of my list. Never done Nola so looking for a hotel "somewhere"

We stayed at the Hampton Inn, Convention Center Saturday to Sunday. We would stay there again. I can't answer about parking as we flew down from Cleveland. We had an 11:00 embarkation time and never stopped moving during the process. It was about 15 minutes curb to ship. Within 20 minutes we were having a gunship. We were sailing at about 67% capacity so your experience may vary. 

14 minutes ago, JandPB said:

We stayed at the Hampton Inn, Convention Center Saturday to Sunday. We would stay there again. I can't answer about parking as we flew down from Cleveland. We had an 11:00 embarkation time and never stopped moving during the process. It was about 15 minutes curb to ship. Within 20 minutes we were having a gunship. We were sailing at about 67% capacity so your experience may vary. 

Thank you. Hampton is sold out for my day. Tried since beginning of week, and I keep checking just in case something opens up. So far ahead and it's sold out, crazy. I like 11 am for embarkation. Going to try for that time. I'm so excited 😊 

• Like 1