Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

1 minute ago, kelkel2 said:

Question about anytime dining.

I see on the app it tells you your table number. Do you go directly there? Or do you still stop at the hostess stand ont he way in? 

There’s someone at the entrance before the hostess stand that will ask your table number. Then she gets someone to take you there.

2 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

Question about anytime dining.

I see on the app it tells you your table number. Do you go directly there? Or do you still stop at the hostess stand ont he way in? 

Just now, Saint Greg said:

There’s someone at the entrance before the hostess stand that will ask your table number. Then she gets someone to take you there.

5C2A1933-F2DE-461B-96E0-ACB0EC93E7C3.jpeg

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...so what was your overall impression of the boat ride, dinner show, thumbs up or down, worth the $$?

What's on your schedule today are you getting off the ship?

It’s alot to spend I think. But if you’re taking advantage of the dinner and drinks I think it’s worth it. I’ve never had steak and shrimp on an excursion. It’s usually chicken and rice. I think I’d rather pay $160 For that than $120 for the whale watching I did in Cabo where the whales are a mile away.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg...so what was your overall impression of the boat ride, dinner show, thumbs up or down, worth the $$?

What's on your schedule today are you getting off the ship?

im going to get off the ship after this drink with no real plan. I already did el faro, the cathedral, and cliff divers. It doesn’t look like they do the Pacifico brewery tour anymore. I may just walk around the port area and see if there’s anything that catches my eye. If not come back on the ship.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Pretty sure I just heard Lee say you need proof of vaccination in mazatlan. So I’m going back to the room for that card. I hate taking that off of the ship.

We usually hop on a pulmonia (cheap) just outside the gate of the port and ask to be taken up the gold zone to the El Cid Hotel. get out, walk around, a bite to eat and then another pulmonia ride back to the port.

Mazatlan's monument to its Pulmonias has a secret - The Mazatlan Post

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Las Caletas is one of our favourite excursions - did you happen to notice if they were selling the daytime one as opposed to Colours of The Night?

The daytime excursion to Las Caletas is available on my November 6th sailing.  It's one of our favorites, too!

Edited by callmefilmgeek
  • Like 2

Apparently I forgot to charge my phone last night and I killed most of it with my arrival video this morning. So I don’t have anything past the shuttle to the port. 

I went with the Gold Zone El CID Hotel lunch idea feom

above. Cab driver tried to get me to go to a different place. I said no. I get there. Looks great. Great view of the ocean. But the hostess tells me I’m between breakfast and lunch and I have to wait 45 minutes for lunch. 

I turn around and walk out. When i do the cab driver is still there talking to the door man or Valet or bellman or whatever he is. So he tells

me he’ll take me to his other place. So I ate fish tacos and chips and guac there. Then caught a cab back. Since I got back my stomach just doesn’t feel right. So that’s where we’re at. I’ve been back an hour or so. Got a little charge now.

• Like 5

Oh nobody wanted to see proof of vaccination so I don’t know if I heard that announcement wrong or if it was right but they just aren’t checking. They did take our temperature at a hand scanner. Actually I do think I have a picture of that and a couple of retail port area type pics now that I think about it..