NCL Air

Oakman58

1 hour ago, bkrickles1 said:

Yesterday, with 43 days to go until my sailing, I received email with flight information. 

Overall, I'm pleased with my flights and it definitely makes the perk worthwhile. 

That's good. I am hoping for good timing on my flights. We want to see NOLA at least for a bit the day before. Even if the flights are early morning (5AM), that is fine. Can see some things, take a nap, then see more at night. Coming home, really doesn't matter. Wife and daughter can call in sick from school if it is a red eye.

14 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

That's good. I am hoping for good timing on my flights. We want to see NOLA at least for a bit the day before. Even if the flights are early morning (5AM), that is fine. Can see some things, take a nap, then see more at night. Coming home, really doesn't matter. Wife and daughter can call in sick from school if it is a red eye.

I'm landing in Miami the day before my sailing at around 4pm and departing Miami at around 2pm on disembarkation day. 

Getting in at 4pm works as we are just interested in a nice dinner and early to bed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bkrickles1 said:

I'm landing in Miami the day before my sailing at around 4pm and departing Miami at around 2pm on disembarkation day. 

Getting in at 4pm works as we are just interested in a nice dinner and early to bed. 

Fellow Long Islander here, are your flights direct?  And what airport are they in and out of if you do not mind me asking?

18 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Fellow Long Islander here, are your flights direct?  And what airport are they in and out of if you do not mind me asking?

Direct in and out of jfk. 

I live in Smithtown so it's a bit of a trek but we usually drive to my niece in Elmont, leave our car and Uber from there. 

29 minutes ago, bkrickles1 said:

Direct in and out of jfk. 

I live in Smithtown so it's a bit of a trek but we usually drive to my niece in Elmont, leave our car and Uber from there. 

I would be happy too then.  We are in Holtsville so our go to airport is McArthur as it is 10 minutes away.  Have a great  cruise!

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

I would be happy too then.  We are in Holtsville so our go to airport is McArthur as it is 10 minutes away.  Have a great  cruise!

I work across the street from Macarthur and fly out of there when I can, but I didn't think the ncl air perk would work out of there.

Every flight I look at out of there seems to be connecting and I avoid those like the plague. Lmao!

You too, have a great cruise.

We got our BOGO air assignment on day 55 out from ORD.  We are on 1/29/22 Dawn Caribbean sailing from Tampa although we are coming in one day earlier (deviation.)  We are non-stop both ways.  We just called our carrier United and arranged seat assignments.  Looked like there were still plenty available.  Seemed like a decent deal, less than we could have arranged independently.

We bid on upgrades to balcony and club balcony in the lower "good" range.  Guess we have to wait until about fourteen days out or more for a response.  We will be happy with sun and warm weather; the cold here is irritating.