MDR Pre- booking dining time

rentals1

We are used to cruising (26 so far) but this is our first on RC, we are on the Thanksgiving Cruise out of Bayonne. We normally reserve an 8pm nightly, we have booked the Specialty restaurants that we wanted but I cant reserve any of the MDR at this point? can you do it before you get on board? if so when ?

Thanks for the help.

Michelle  

26 minutes ago, rentals1 said:

We are used to cruising (26 so far) but this is our first on RC, we are on the Thanksgiving Cruise out of Bayonne. We normally reserve an 8pm nightly, we have booked the Specialty restaurants that we wanted but I cant reserve any of the MDR at this point? can you do it before you get on board? if so when ?

Thanks for the help.

Michelle  

Why not just select Late Seating -- you'll automatically be booked for 8pm every night.

Thanks, I logged into my RC dashboard, picked reservations and selected the name but when i go to pick the restaurants, only the specialty dining comes up as an option, I also called them and the person said that they taught it only opened up for that 30 days before the cruise? Never heard of such a thing and normally when I first book a cruise i always ask for late seating? Am i looking in the wrong place?

7 hours ago, rentals1 said:

Thanks, I logged into my RC dashboard, picked reservations and selected the name but when i go to pick the restaurants, only the specialty dining comes up as an option, I also called them and the person said that they taught it only opened up for that 30 days before the cruise? Never heard of such a thing and normally when I first book a cruise i always ask for late seating? Am i looking in the wrong place?

You have to scroll all the way down to the end to get the free dining choices.

22 hours ago, rentals1 said:

Never heard of such a thing and normally when I first book a cruise i always ask for late seating? Am i looking in the wrong place?

I'm confused... do you have Late Seating or do you have My Time Dining?

If you asked for and were assigned Late Seating, there is nothing to sign up for / reserve in advance -- your dining time and dining room and table number will be printed on your SeaPass card.