All Included vs Cruise Only

pno4te

I do know the difference between a Cruise Only price and an All Included one if I am looking at anything Concierge and lower. 

My question is about what is and is not included in what appears to be a new cruise only quote for the very last SS available on a Summit sailing next month.  I have been watching to see how pricing changed in case we decided to bid on an upgrade and saw this particular cabin pop up this morning.  We need an HA stateroom and that is what is available.  It doesn't say Cruise Only however as I get further into the booking process I see that I can prepay gratuities.  That was the flag that brought me here.  I have looked everywhere to try to find the answer.  If we opt to book this SS will drinks be included?  Wi-Fi?  It's a tad confusing and I am not looking to "get anything" I am not entitled to, just curious since I thought The Retreat included everything (including gratuities).  Thanks for shedding some light on tis for us fairly new X cruisers!

1 minute ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

That's a non-AI fare. The LOYATY NRD code means it's under the Loyalty/Resident Rate which does not have any inclusions. 

OK, thanks.  Maybe because I put in my Captain's Club number?

1 minute ago, qwertyuoip said:

How much do you suppose the "Cruise Only" fare would be if it really only included getting you from one point to another? 😀

Hadn't given it much thought as I was just surprised that the cost had dropped significantly.  My question was as to why. It never listed it as a Cruise Only price as is usually the case on the X website.  It was a simple question that has been simply answered.  Thanks, @Jeremiah1212