Jarritos with non alc-package on Seashore?

monsterl

Hi there,

had someone already ordered the Jarritos soda (in the bottle) with the non-alcohol package at the bar of "Hola! Tacos & Cantina" on the MSC Seashore? Were these included in this package?

I know that in the Easy package, for example, soda (pepsi etc.) is in this package only offered by the glass, but on the other hand, Red Bull is included in the cheaper non-alcohol package, but not in the Easy.

So I ask here if anyone knows 🙂

I can't say for 100% certain (as we never ordered Jarritos specifically), but I would guess no.

I posted on my Seashore report from the med last month that we upgraded to the Plus package to enjoy champagne and mescal (the latter of which is served only in Hola Tacos).  After two visits we discovered we were being charged for our drinks at Hola Tacos (both bar only and when we ate there).  Yacht Club concierge removed them from our bill but informed us NO DRINKS are included at Hola Tacos for ANY package.  We later went down one more time to ask at Hola Tacos directly (as this seemed very strange) and they confirmed this is the case.  They are only allowed to serve guests water with their meals unless they pay for a drink (they showed me a onboard staff flyer explaining Hola Tacos is excluded from all drink packages).  They said some people get their drinks at another bar and bring them to the meal...but Jarritos and Mescal is only served at Hola Tacos as far as I am aware.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if this changes somehow by the time Seashore gets to the US...it's such a stupid policy to exclude ALL drinks.  However, I suspect they will find a way to exclude anything "specialty" like Mescal and Jarritos.

Edited by ocdb8r
  • Haha 1