Carnival Valor Live*/Solo/B2B 11/6-11/11/21 & 11/11-11/15/2021

JRL81

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I’m sure it’s the CC issue that has been impacting people for a couple of months. It hit me on Mardi Gras. Finally i figured out I needed to access CC in private mode for it to always work.

I had some issues this evening after being on the Verizon network in Puerto Rico and switching back to Mardi Gras wifi. I had to clear all open tabs and reopen Internet and log back into CC. Then the party continued.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I'll have to try to remember that.

Hopefully they get their issues fixed soon so it's not an issue. The problem with private mode is it constantly logs you out. So I've had to log in more in the past couple months than I probably have in the past couple years.

• Like 4

On 11/6/2021 at 1:47 PM, JRL81 said:

Was in the rooms exactly at 1:30 good job Carnival!!! Now I know these people work dang hard to make sure these rooms are clean and ready for us and they do every thing they can to see to our needs and bust their buts to see to our comforts… BUT.. it’s not that I don’t trust them, I just won’t fell comfortable until I go over it myself.. and it didn’t take too long

I've been bringing lysol on cruises and to hotels for long time now.   I still always seem to end up with a cold after cruise, but I can't sanitize the public places.

It’s amazing that back in solid ground and with a solid signal no more internet issues!! The last 13 days I was able to do everything except post here!! It was maddening!!! I watch football and my shoes.. but I couldn’t log in here! 

This might have been an advantage as I was able to unplug enjoy myself meet some great people and the food… OMG the food!! 

Since it didn’t happen In real time it may take me a bit to get things together and start posting where we left off in this adventure but I have a lot to share with y’all because as the saying goes.. no plans survived first contact with the enemy!!!

I am dragging today as far am back at work and didn’t get home from the airport until 2am another part of the saga!!! But we will soon be picking back up

~Jay~

• Like 12

Uh oh! I am on Valor in January and need to connect to my work's server (any wifi connection will do - I was going to get the premium) and possibly even take a video call. While I  would love to unplug, when given the option to cruise with fam even when I have to work -- I am hopping on it! But the deal breaker is definitely that I have to be able to connect and check in every day to my employer. Ugh -- is this gonna be possible? Let me know what you think, Jay!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nijoli said:

Uh oh! I am on Valor in January and need to connect to my work's server (any wifi connection will do - I was going to get the premium) and possibly even take a video call. While I  would love to unplug, when given the option to cruise with fam even when I have to work -- I am hopping on it! But the deal breaker is definitely that I have to be able to connect and check in every day to my employer. Ugh -- is this gonna be possible? Let me know what you think, Jay!

I had no problem with any other facet of the internet on the premium plan. I was able to make a few video calls and had one work emergency to respond to that required team viewer and I had no issues! I think you will find the internet sufficient for your needs. I was just having serious issues with CC and rather than get frustrated and spend all my time time to trouble shoot it I just said screw it I’ll do a post review 😂🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

Edited by JRL81
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 11/16/2021 at 9:38 AM, JRL81 said:

It’s amazing that back in solid ground and with a solid signal no more internet issues!! The last 13 days I was able to do everything except post here!! It was maddening!!! I watch football and my shoes.. but I couldn’t log in here! 

This might have been an advantage as I was able to unplug enjoy myself meet some great people and the food… OMG the food!! 

Since it didn’t happen In real time it may take me a bit to get things together and start posting where we left off in this adventure but I have a lot to share with y’all because as the saying goes.. no plans survived first contact with the enemy!!!

I am dragging today as far am back at work and didn’t get home from the airport until 2am another part of the saga!!! But we will soon be picking back up

~Jay~

Can't wait to hear about the trip.  I board the valor next week!