RCCL / Celebrity loyalty programs

JKenn2

Would anyone know if RCCL and Celebrity loyalty programs are shared with each other?  I'm a Diamond member on Royal and was wondering if I would get the same or similar perks on Celebrity.  Thank you🙂

They are not shared they are reciprocal.  If you are Diamond on Royal you need to call Captains Club and give them your C&A number and have them assign a Captains Club number.  You will get reciprocal Elite perks when sailing on Celebrity.   However you will begin earning Captains Club points at zero so you would have to sail 750 points on Celebrity to advance to Elite Plus.

I'll confirm that being Diamond (or higher) with RCCL will get you Elite with Celebrity.  You will start with 0 points, but you'll get all benefits.

I know there is (or has been) a way to handle getting a Captain's Club number and entering everything on the website.  However, I just went over there and went round and round trying to find it with no luck. The only "join the club" link I could find only came up with an error.  I was hoping you could avoid a phone wait, but you might be better off just calling them up and getting it done that way.