Laundry

bobbismith

If you wait for the fill the bag special, it is reasonable.  Just roll everything and stuff the bag full of things that don’t need special treatment.  Everything is washed together, so don’t send a new red T-shirt.  If you just want clean undies, socks, pajamas, etc., it is fine.  I think the price is around $20 for the bag, but someone will correct or confirm that.  

Since we've become Platinum we use the laundry service on every cruise. I had heard that about using only hot water but I find that hard to believe. T-shirts, shorts, socks, underwear come back clean, not faded, not shrunk, folded so nicely they almost seemed ironed! You can pack fewer clothes, the service is overnight.  I wouldn't send anything delicate. Not sure what the charge is but you can really stuff a lot in the laundry bag so it's bound to be a bargain. And not bringing home a lot of dirty clothes is an added benefit.

• Like 2

Is there an announcement or a bulletin when the fill-the-bag special is available?  I cruised a 7-day on the Carnival Glory two weeks ago and never heard or saw anything regarding this.  I don't know if it was in the paperwork or maybe something on the app.

• Like 1