Flights by Celebrity - Ticketing Number

Sabbycat

Hello All,

Anyone know how long after final payment Celebrity updates the website reservation with the ticketing reservation number for the flight information? I need this to book a specific seat on my selected flights.

Thanks,

Sabrina

6 minutes ago, Sabbycat said:

Hello All,

Anyone know how long after final payment Celebrity updates the website reservation with the ticketing reservation number for the flight information? I need this to book a specific seat on my selected flights.

Thanks,

Sabrina

I know this doesn’t specifically your answer your question, but for us we’ve always had good results, regardless of when final payment is made, when we contact Celebrity Air and work with them to assign our seat numbers, especially if our flight(s) are booked on American. If Delta, we just log onto our Delta account and make seat selection as soon as we book the flight through Celebrity Air as they don’t require the flights to be paid for first.

As far as getting the ticketing reservation number, if I’m understanding your question, we usually get that as soon as we complete the Celebrity Air online booking process.