Booking test at port for under 12

Got the email today to book a Covid test at the port for my 8 yr old granddaughter.  My ship Harmony of the Seas is not showing up as a ship to book it on . Strangely, Allure of the Seas comes up as Port Canaveral when they are in Ft. Lauderdale. Has this happened to anyone else?

4 hours ago, nonnie&dgd said:

Got the email today to book a Covid test at the port for my 8 yr old granddaughter.  My ship Harmony of the Seas is not showing up as a ship to book it on . Strangely, Allure of the Seas comes up as Port Canaveral when they are in Ft. Lauderdale. Has this happened to anyone else?

How far in advance did you receive the email?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nonnie&dgd said:

2 weeks in advance. You have to book a time for the test that’s why I want to get this done sooner than later.

thanks! So, DrDani and I have a week to go before we get the email... Hopefully, they'll fix the issue with Harmony by then.

• Like 1

Exact same things happened to me, I am on Jewel of the seas on Nov 15. Received email for scheduling test today but Jewel is not listed as one of the test site.

I called the number in the email listed for help regarding reserving test but they have no idea. Were you able to find something?

2 hours ago, Sayuil said:

Exact same things happened to me, I am on Jewel of the seas on Nov 15. Received email for scheduling test today but Jewel is not listed as one of the test site.

I called the number in the email listed for help regarding reserving test but they have no idea. Were you able to find something?

Not yet.  I called the crown and anchor number today and they told me they are working on it. It may take another 48 hours to get it fixed. I’ll post here once they get back to me.

12 minutes ago, nonnie&dgd said:

Not yet.  I called the crown and anchor number today and they told me they are working on it. It may take another 48 hours to get it fixed. I’ll post here once they get back to me.

Thanks that's what exactly they told me but when I went back this afternoon and tried to book it. After filling my son's info, it took me directly to CDC questionnaire without giving me option to select date/time or ship. I received an email confirmation with correct ship and date. It just said that show up at your selected arrival time

Your appointment is scheduled.

Your test will be performed as part of check-in at the terminal.

Appointment Details

Address: 909/1055 N Cruise Blvd, Miami, FL 33132

Date: 15-Nov-2021

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sayuil said:

Thanks that's what exactly they told me but when I went back this afternoon and tried to book it. After filling my son's info, it took me directly to CDC questionnaire without giving me option to select date/time or ship. I received an email confirmation with correct ship and date. It just said that show up at your selected arrival time

Your appointment is scheduled.

Your test will be performed as part of check-in at the terminal.

Appointment Details

Address: 909/1055 N Cruise Blvd, Miami, FL 33132

Date: 15-Nov-2021

No one has called me back so I tried to book it again. It now says Harmony with the appointment details that you have except my port and date.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nonnie&dgd said:

No one has called me back so I tried to book it again. It now says Harmony with the appointment details that you have except my port and date.

I guess RCI IT finally got it to work , one more thing that I can check off from my vacation list. 

Edited by Sayuil
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 4:43 PM, nonnie&dgd said:

Could you please post a link for registration from that email?

10 days to go, but I haven't gotten the email to register my kiddo yet.