The Daily for Tuesday November 02, 2021

richwmn

18 hours ago, lindaler said:

Thank you Rich and all who post on this forum.  I have my coffee and have read all the posts today. I am really excited about my next cruising. I will board the Rotterdam December 1 but just learned that my son from Mobile will be able to join me on the Christmas and New Year segment. And now my sister is talking about joining me on my Alaska cruise. It will be so fun to have family to share with. I feel that cruising on HAL is a real blessing as even though I was traveling alone, the crew made me feel like family. It is one of the special things that make cruising fun. The story of the elderly couple is so sweet and I think about the cruise I was just on and how angry a man got with a lady in a wheelchair who was brave enough to take a tender. His impatient shouts and bad words made me step up and remind him that this was a vacation and not a race. He didn't like being stood up to by an old lady, but he did back off.  AND my coffee cup is a circle on top and bottom. 

That is great news your family can join you on your cruise.

Well done for putting that foul mouthed bully in his place.

I'm surprised the crew didn't tell him to mind his own business.

Paulines late  mam and her wheelchair came on 6 cruises with us the last on her 90th birthday and she thoroughly enjoyed the ports including the tender ports.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, puppycanducruise said:

@grapau27Love that picture of the filming of Vera, thank Sara for us.  We love Vera and are waiting for the next series to be available for us to watch.

There is also a series called The Long Call written by the same author Anne Cleeves on Britbox to tide you over. 

On 11/2/2021 at 9:39 PM, dobiemom said:

I was in the Sept 4 Alaska sailing. I called the Mariner Society this morning about my tile. She said they are still waiting for the supply to come in and would be mailed as soon as they can. 

Thank you!  I will try to be patient. 😉