Validating Vax Cards

gopher49

12 minutes ago, gopher49 said:

How did you create the photo in your phones album? Whether you call it an image or a photo or a picture, they are all the same thing.

Yes they are all basically the same, semantics if you will: one was an image (picture) already taken from January of this year and I uploaded that, instead of me taking a brand new photo with the camera with my phone and it automatically being uploaded. Try and think of it as someone asking you for a picture and you hand them one you’ve already taken, or, using an old Polaroid and taking a picture then handing it over. Same end result, just different ways of getting there. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:12 PM, matt1 said:

Does anyone have an estimate of what the average time is from when the vaccine card has been uploaded until they’ve verified the data? 

😁

Mine been validating over 2 weeks now so no idea…lol. Was reading somewhere 3-4 days

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2021 at 4:35 PM, not-enough-cruising said:

I have uploaded my card 3 times and it keeps disappearing, they will get it when I get to the dock, just like my headshot for the sea pass card, not worth worrying about now.

If you have previously uploaded your pics and then open the section again, it will appear empty, as it is giving you an opportunity to upload again if needed. It will not show what you previously uploaded