More Canadian Regional Airports To Open

Fouremco

Transport Canada announced that 8 additional airport will be operating by the end of the month: 

• St. John's International
  • John C. Munro Hamilton International
  • Region of Waterloo International
  • Regina International
  • Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International
  • Kelowna International
  • Abbotsford International
  • Victoria International

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/more-canadian-airports-open-international-travellers-1.6234001

• Like 2

This is great news for us because we are only 15 minutes from Waterloo Regional airport and I know they are going to be flying to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando when they start up.  I only wonder how competitive the pricing will be.

We've also done a few flights to the Caribbean  from Hamilton airport and it's so much easier than battling the crowds and traffic at Pearson.  On our return flight to Hamilton, we were through customs, out of the airport and in our car in 20 minutes.  Love the parking lot right in front of the airport... no shuttle required. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hancogran said:

This is great news for us because we are only 15 minutes from Waterloo Regional airport and I know they are going to be flying to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando when they start up.  I only wonder how competitive the pricing will be.

We've also done a few flights to the Caribbean  from Hamilton airport and it's so much easier than battling the crowds and traffic at Pearson.  On our return flight to Hamilton, we were through customs, out of the airport and in our car in 20 minutes.  Love the parking lot right in front of the airport... no shuttle required. 

I imagine that these openings will make a lot of people happy, but especially those who, like you, will soon be able to bypass Pearson. 

• Like 1