Excursions

excited balcony

We are booked on an April 2022 Eastern Caribbean cruise and have 5 port days on our 9 day cruise.  As of today there are only 2 ports listed to book excursions for.  Do you know when Celebrity typically has excursions available to book? I called and only received a vague. . . it should be soon response.  

The DR may be done with their new cruise port by then (supposed to be), but not yet.  Perhaps excursions not showing until the port is confirmed.  For now, it's closed. 

St. Kitts excursions are at the moment somewhat limited due to COVID operations, but you should still be seeing them there. 

The rest seem pretty normal, so I'm surprised you're not seeing a bit more yet.  Other ships will be seeing those ports in November.

Guess you'll have to hang tight a little longer.

Edited by canderson

Thanks for the response!  Weirdly the DR is one of the ports that does have the excursions showing up.  Day 3, DR and Day 4, St. Thomas are the only ones showing.  St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Antigua are still not showing.

I know I should be more patient.  😅 

Again, thank you for the response!

Yeah, just hang in there.  Caribbean ports are a little wonky at the moment, especially those that are just getting back underway (such as the three you mentioned).  More stuff should show up soon.

We're on a different Reflection around the same time as you and have a bunch of available excursions for each port (different than yours).

11 minutes ago, excited balcony said:

Thanks for the response!  Weirdly the DR is one of the ports that does have the excursions showing up.  Day 3, DR and Day 4, St. Thomas are the only ones showing.  St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Antigua are still not showing.

I know I should be more patient.  😅 

Again, thank you for the response!

St Kitts is an example: I booked the very fun cooking class and it was canceled due to COVID, by the tour company, so went with the History/Rum tour (yeah, I Love History!!). So I think X is waiting for more tours to open back up so you have a better list of options instead of the more limited ones available now.

I'd not sweat it too much and just wait it out. And none of us know when it'll open up....could have already!

den

Edited by Denny01