Panorama questions

Yehootu

Just booked a 7 day Panorama out of LA. Our 34th wedding anniversary and scoping out ship to take kids and grandkids later.

We booked a Lido deck room. Seems a good choice, any drawbacks?

I assume this cruise will be booked under capacity so no need for Faster to The Fun?

Haven’t gotten through all of Saint Greg’s review, but he mentioned specialty restaurant package. Is this still available? If so where do I find it.

Mahalo

I don't think they are offering FTTF right now.  When is your cruise?  It's possible they will bring it back in 2022, but probably not until they are sailing at full capacity.  At the moment, it sounds like a it's a mixed bag at embarkation.  Some people have been able to get through security and on the ship in under 30 minutes, but others have had long delays.  It seems to be getting better now that they have been running for a couple of months, but you can never be 100% what the day is going to be like.  I board on Saturday, and my check-in time is 12:30-1:00.  We plan on arriving at 12:30, but if it takes a long time to get onboard, I'm not going to sweat it.  

We sailed last month and had a room on the lido deck, which we really enjoyed.  Motion may be an issue if you are  sensitive to it.  I saw the specialty dining package offered onboard.  I'm not sure if you can purchase it in advance.

We just stayed on the Lido deck and so far it was my BF favorite.  I have stayed in an interior and a balcony on Lido.  It is so nice just to walk right to the action.  

We had no trouble getting onboard or leaving.  I like the new photo recognition that they used.

Any specialty restaurant can sell you the dinner package. 

🙂 

Just got of last week. No FTTF. I was originally on Lido but changed to deck 8, premium balcony. Wish we would've kept lido! It's close to where we usually hung out. Don't get me wrong, deck 8 aft was nice also, close to other stuff. But we prefer the pool.