FCC question

I have an FCC that was from a cancelled March 2020 cruise. It was for $1300 and said it expired on Dec. 31, 2021. I used it to book a cruise for March 2021 and then did the lift and shift to a cruise in March 2022. The cost of this cruise was $790 so my FCC should have a balance of $510. When I tried to book a cruise today and use my FCC to pay for it, the website said that FCC had already been redeemed. What happened to my remaining $510?

Thanks,

Tony

Thanks for that. I did get an email from my TA last summer saying the new FCC would be issued after the March 2022 cruise that I used the original FCC on. Has anyone else been told that? I understand that all FCCs have been extended to use by April 30, 2022 for sailings before Dec. 31, 2022.

4 minutes ago, disneykins said:

Thanks for that. I did get an email from my TA last summer saying the new FCC would be issued after the March 2022 cruise that I used the original FCC on. Has anyone else been told that? I understand that all FCCs have been extended to use by April 30, 2022 for sailings before Dec. 31, 2022.

Last month we used a FCC  from a cruise we canceled in 2019 and applied to a 2020 cruise that we also cancelled.  We received a email stating the FCC had already been used. We called C&A and they reinstated the FCC and kept the old FCC number. Received it about two weeks ago and will use it to book our next cruise. It was reissued with a use by date of April 30 2022 and sail by date of 12 31 2022.

21 minutes ago, disneykins said:

Yesterday I booked a cruise for June 2022 using FCC from the 2021 cancelled cruise and the ‘leftover’ FCC carried over from the 2020 cancelled cruise. Thanks 

If we had any leftover FCC from next years cruise, we too were told it would be issued after our June 2022 cruise, and could be used for the rest of the 2022 year. Knowing we weren’t going to cruise again next year, we decided to use it all by booking a higher category. Use it or lose it! 

I’ll be honest, it all was very confusing but I think it will work out in our case. Use all the FCC and pay more overall for a higher category or have FCC leftover with the possibility of losing it. Only you can decide.