Any Questions about Legend We Sail 11/14

sparks1093

Well, our cruise is right around the corner and wanted to see if anyone had any specific questions about Legend. I normally do a detailed review and it never fails that someone asks me about something onboard that I didn't notice, but if I had known ahead of time I could have had an answer. I will check the boards up until we board at 1:30 on Sunday and I'll either come back to this thread to answer or include the info in my review (and sometimes even both). Below are the things that I will already be making note of:

Price of Hennessy Pure White (I've seen pictures, it's not white🤪)

Current check-in process relative to COVID

Mask use before, during and after the cruise

How the protocols work in port (Nassau, Freeport, Princess Cay)

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, sparks1093 said:

Well, our cruise is right around the corner and wanted to see if anyone had any specific questions about Legend. I normally do a detailed review and it never fails that someone asks me about something onboard that I didn't notice, but if I had known ahead of time I could have had an answer. I will check the boards up until we board at 1:30 on Sunday and I'll either come back to this thread to answer or include the info in my review (and sometimes even both). Below are the things that I will already be making note of:

Will you please find out where the laundry facilities are and if they are open to use. We were on the Pride on September 12th and they were closed for use. Thanks

On 11/17/2021 at 8:47 AM, Stella777 said:

Will you please find out where the laundry facilities are and if they are open to use. We were on the Pride on September 12th and they were closed for use. Thanks

I didn't see this question until after returning from the cruise, sorry🙁. I do remember  hearing someone talking about it though so hopefully that is a good sign. (We did the laundry bag special, 21 items for $15.)

• Thanks 1

On 11/18/2021 at 9:17 AM, Valentina84 said:

Hi! Do you have the Internet package? if so, how is it? Is it fast?

We had the middle package and DW didn't complain about the speed, although sometimes the Hub App (that most of used for free) was a bit lethargic. We also used the App's chat feature for $5.

On 11/18/2021 at 11:09 AM, Cruisegoer said:

Can you please report back if they close the Aft Pool roof since it's colder now in the northeast so that guests can still swim the first few/last days of the cruise??

The aft pool and hot tub (both on Lido and Serenity) were open all the way down to the Bahamas as I recall, although I didn't see anyone using them. The air temp was in the 50's, so I don't know if they would have them open if it were colder than that. (The pool monitor was still present even when the pools weren't in use.)

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, sparks1093 said:

Hennessy Pure White was $69.99. The check-in process went quickly and everyone was masked up. They had contract medical staff screening passengers before going through security (and also checking citizenship and boarding documents). The process went quickly and while our original checkin time was 130pm we were onboard well before that (although it should be remembered that Legend had no passengers onboard when it arrived in Baltimore so there was no turn around). Masks were strongly recommended and they did have signs in the public venues (comedy club, theater, etc.) to wear masks and sip and cover. In port masks were required on tenders, water taxis and when walking about. They weren't required when on the beach or in the water. Passengers were asked to bring their vaccination cards ashore with them.